Monday, June 18, 2012

Bunny Business

    I know it's been a while since I've updated the world about our new "bunny business" so let me take the time now. Our little bunnies have been growing like crazy! They are now old enough (6 weeks-yes it has been that long!) to leave their mother! It's very sad to see them go, but we know that they are going to good homes.
    Cindy Hillstrom is my mom's good friend and she happens to work at Valley Elementary school as a teacher. They took the babies to the school and told the kids that if they talked to their parents and got permission slips then they could take one home in a few weeks to keep. The next day three kids came back with signed permission slips.
   With three bunnies claimed, that leaves four more to send away to good homes (including the mother). Right now, my mom has claimed one and my sister Camille has claimed one. TWO left! So if you are interested... They are yours :) I wish we could just take them all with us to Chicago! They are so fun and waaaayyyy cute!


1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures of the bunnies! They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Some Love!