Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Our "Cheesy" Halloween

 HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
   I know, I know.. our costumes are super cheesy. Especially for this part of Illinois. I am not much of a NFL football fan-in fact, I wouldn't even consider myself in the category of a fan. Illinoisans root for the Bears football team. Little did I know that the cheesehead is a symbol of the Green Bay Packers which are from Wisconsin-the state right above us. I also didn't know or realize that the Bears and Packers are pretty big rivals. So when we wore our costumes to our Ward party, we got a few boos and at first I had no idea why. Pretty much everyone in our ward are big time Bears fans. It'd be like a BYU cougar walking into a University of Utah pep rally. Woops!
   So even with that small "oopsie" our Halloween was a blast! We threw a little Halloween party at our place and invited a few friends. We played some games, had a costume contest, ate delicious grub, and tried not to let the boys talk about school (Did it happen? No..) It was still a grand ol' time and we are very grateful to the wonderful friends we have out here!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!