Tuesday, March 5, 2013

2 years ago...

Our marriage was born!
    It is hard to believe it has been that long.. all my friends were heading off on missions and I remember thinking "When they get back, I'll have been married for two years!" I couldn't believe it then, and now, it's been two years, they are back from their missions and I still can't believe it.
    Marriage is so fun. I love being married to this man. This journey that we are on is a beautiful one, I can feel it and I see it in my everyday life. My life is a collection of love. I know that I am the person I am today because of the love that I have felt, experienced, and given.
 photo DSC_0075_zpsb52869cb.jpg
 photo DSC_0074_zps7aa548eb.jpg  photo DSC_0081_zps08f99a78.jpg  photo DSC_0043C_zps5cef5a35.jpg

 photo 2Years_zpsf8d3d64f.jpg
    Last year's anniversary is HERE (With previous pics in the marriage journal) then we took our anniversary trip HERE!
"Forever is composed of nows" -Emily Dickinson. We are enjoying and loving our "nows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!